July 24, 2015

39/40.

40 Weeks and 2 days. Last pregnant picture!
 39/40 weeks... Not many words. I am so grateful to have carried a baby full term. I feel so comfortable! I sleep well. I am anxious and terrified, yet calm and excited! I spent the last week working hard to get our sweet boy out... after a week I was exhausted. Spent my due date on the couch with declared "Chill day!". Must have been the trick... next day contractions started. I was thrilled.
Sweet Austin brought me home a whole BAG full of NIKE goodies on our due date. Such a perfect gift to get me through the weekend before the big day!
 We hiked 5 miles this week in the 105 degree weather.. our sweet boy was stubborn 
and not gonna budge.
 How amazing is this?!?!? One of my favorite parts was being pregnant with TWO of my sisters. Is that not a dream? They are beautiful and such examples of motherhood to me. I am grateful for these pictures.. even if I am the whale haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment