July 8, 2015

Baby notes week 1-40..

My personal random thoughts the last 37 weeks, more for me and the baby, but wanted to post it so I don't loose it in iPhone world :) Love you sweet baby boy, we have come a long long way emotionally and physically!
Cannot believe just two weeks until we meet you! 

-----*--------*--------*---------*--------*-----Baby notes.. 0-40 weeks

30-33 day cycle avg.

7 days late:  just out of nowhere decided to test with the test I've had in my drawer for two years.
November 22- test: II
Initial- no way 😳
10 min- wow 😧
30 min- sad??! 😟
1hr- stressed (left test on counter had to drive all the way home ha!!!! From moms) 😲
No summer trips. NEED A spring break trip.
Yikes I hope I'm not too fat and sick at school and studying for NCLEX
2hr- WHEN AND HOW IN THE HECK DO I TELL AUST.. 😏☺️
-I can't do it, I can't push a baby out of my heehaw. I can't 😭😥
-I really need to focus on being nice
-I can't wait to take baby camping !!
-from 11/21- today boobs most
Sore ever been 😲

I am sad at the little amount of excitement I feel at this point, I think it's because I don't really even believe it yet. Maybe when I tell Austin it will become a real thing.

But maybe I'm mixing up the lack of excitement, with how natural it feels.
-maybe had a tinge of excitement thinking about the first doctors appointment. With Austin!
- Im really at a blank  with what Austin's response is going to be. I know he knows it's coming, but to just hear it I think will really blow him away.

November 23- is it just ironic I feel sick today ?! Ha. Crampy pain.
(Austin's dad news, in hospital)

November 24- terrified
And tons of cramps. Nervous about those. Stressing: when to tell aust and crossfit ha!
Almost still don't believe it...
A few excited waves....
Next summer=BABY!?!??
Mostly don't believe it ha

Nov. 25- told Austin!!! He was surprised. To read dad is always shocking I imagine first time. He put hands in his head and says
 "oh my gosh, oh my gosh.."
 Me- " how do you feel??"
 aust-" I don't know.."
Onsie one his head. We are going to parents !!!!

3/4 weeks: 3 coldsores

5 weeks: found out about you this week. I was 7 days late and randomly took a test. Shocked. Told your daddy 2 days later. Only symptom was SORE, like seriously sore boobs. A little cramping.

6 weeks: this week was thanksgiving. Boobs still sore. Some cramping while I run(turkey trot). No appetite in the evening. Still some cramps. Am I feeling more tired ? Bought a couple things, trying to make it more real! Still terrified, stressed but excited. Feeling great!

6weeks&5 days: some nausea trying To creep in. Freaking out and trying to find some tricks, working out FOR SURE keeps my energy up.

6weeks&6 days : first day I have felt sick from 9 AM to 9 PM. Mainly cramping, was just a little bit of an uneasy stomach. Not too nauseous and no throwing up. Smells hit me like crazy.

7week&1 day: SICK

8 week: last week we as rough. Sun up to sun down nauseous! But no throw up. Both still a little terrified and disbelief.

9 week: appointment !! We saw the babe all 1.8 cm :) 177 HR Measuring 8.3 weeks

10 weeks: told family !! Feeling good, a little tired and sick (nausea) in mornings.

11 weeks: this last week was rough. Commence barf... Threw up every night and some mornings. Greasy food/too much food = no Bueno!!! Not too tired, but still love a good nap. Some heartburn.
Adjusted due date July 27

12 weeks: another hard week! Finally feeling better by the weekend. Smells are still hard! Seem to have extra saliva, and cramps! Heartburn, some night vomit, waking every few nights to pee... This is getting fun :). First trimester is hard, a different hard than the third, but wow it's hard! I remind myself how special and blessed we are to carry this little one, helps ease the discomfort. Getting excited !!

13 weeks: this week i had a wave of sickness. Blah. Back to school and starting to run again!

14weeks: had our second appointment today, heard the heartbeat!!!!!!! 160 bpm. Austin said it didn't sound like what he thought! Dr west is great. Due date back to July 24. Feelin better, around 7pm and later still some nausea. Lovin my naps too! Neither of us have ANY idea boy or girl. Daddy wants a little boy ☺️

15weeks: last week was a great week. I have been able to workout a few times and feel so much better! Some lower pubic pain when I run. My belly feels like it's trying to get more firm. But I still just feel chubby :) 25 days until we find out if you're a little boy or girl!!!! We really have no idea at this point... Just happy for a healthy baby! Smells still drive me crazy, Austin's breath 😳 poor guy is so patient with me!

16weeks: baby I think this was my favorite week yet!! I'm not feeling sick (Besides occasional upset stomach if I eat too much/too greasy!) and I'm not showing that much so it's just cruise time. I feel more connected and try and really picture you in our lives! In the shower is my favorite time to talk and tell you things. We are buying more things. 2 weeks until we know gender! Austin talked to you first time this week 😊 he put his face right up to my stomach and said "I'm here!!" I pictured you fist pumping, thinking hurray I have a dad! It's going to be my favorite part watching you two bond.

17weeks- I can't believe we are at 17.  This last week was a joy. The only symptom I would complain about is pubic pain, ouch!! 24/7. But I think it's already easing up, need to stay active. We have been hiking, jogging, cross fitting , and I love that. Anxious to feel you move! Sort of lost my appetite again.. No cravings at this point. Love Popsicles.

18 weeks: this week was a good week. Ligament pain has pretty much subsided which is such a nice blessing. I get feeling full FAST! Giranamo :))have some cramps and when I sneeze it hurts ha! Muscles are moving apart I guess . We changed our appointment and find out March. 2 the gender! Daddy is hoping for a little boy... Excited to start preparing more! Working on a registry. Still enjoy a good nap. Daddy talks about you slowly more and more, and pats my tummy sometimes. I would say my tummy popped this week!! It's here for the stay :))

19weeks: HUGE WEEK.... the Sunday before our ultrasound Danny and ally took us to the clinic for an ultrasound and we found out your a beautiful baby BOY!!!!!!!!💙💙💙 I had NO idea  what we were having. I was happy for a healthy growing baby. That ultrasound was the most excited i have seen Aust. I was so surprised!! He was thrilled.  We saw you sitting cross legged, wave, flex, wiggle and my heart melted. So so excited To see you again on the March 2. I'll be 19 weeks and 2 days. This moment was amazing, really almost indescribable. The best moment so far!! I really feel my heart growing and loving you! Learned anterior placenta so movement may wait a few more weeks. I try and picture you always. A little boy! (90%) sure... We will see next week ha. Still sleeping great and pretty comfortable but I wake at like 5 pee each morning. Got the car seat set up and ready. One thing checked off the list. Xoxo little son.

20weeks: ULTRASOUND-
A baby BOY!!! 💙💚💙💚
130bpm- 10oz measuring 19&1.
Mommy-163lbs (+8)
Baby!!!! Such a good week. I don't have many symptoms to complain about. I do wake up the 5-6 am to pee! But it may just be your dad coming to bed late from work ha! Seemed to have lost my appetite this week. No weird cravings, fruits, smoothies, carbs, not much for proteins etc. Still doing crossfit 2x per week and trying to run 2x per week. Need to run more! But it causes pubic pain! Some piyo too! We LOVED the ultrasound. It was surreal. We sat down, Austin sat right by the bed. We held hands. And "Ti" looked- started at your head and finally looked and smiled said "I think boy, but we need a different angle." Your daddy was all smiles! You seemed to be fast asleep, different than with ally and Danny you were so wiggly! We even missed your heart measurements so we get to see you again in 4 weeks!!!!!! We are starting nursery prep. Cute woodland theme. Grandma Tina starting on a Quilt! We bought a stroller. And got yor honest diapers! Been waiting years to order those :)))

20and6- I think I have been feeling you move the past few days!!!!! Just tiny little flutters, pregancy is simply a miracle!

21weeks- I felt pretty good this last week! Smells seem to bother me again. Waking up some nights to pee still. Feeling comfortable and blessed. When I said belly popped before, it was more of a tiny poof, it now by 21and4 has popped!!! Sticking out for the world to see 😳😍! Even daddy this week sees me and is like "wo this is happening, you're growing!" He still loves the name Leonidas! I'm not convinced yet. I still like onyx. Getting more anxious to start nursery plans. Got some cute clothes at the gap sale for you! Your dad is nervous for all the new skills he has to learn to take care of you, but I know without doubt, he will do just perfect!! We are the luckiest to have him baby boy. Love you!!

22/23weeks- good couple weeks! Heart burn has picked up a little, lost appetite. dad says he hopes you're healthy:) we (grandma nola!) bought a dresser for you!   This week has been fun because I feel you move often! Still little "pops" but it's real and it's exciting! Your dad still cant quite feel it, grow baby boy grow! Up to this point your dad has been set on Leonidas. My heart just isn't into the name... Maybe you two will gang up on me later in life how cool it would have been, but for now our list is :
Onyx, Maximus, Knox, Xander..
We will see when we meet you ☺️ trying to run still and hike a lot. Lower pain after but worth it!

24weeks: can't believe we have made it to 24 weeks. Wow!! Baby you are growing and growing! I had spring break in utah and didn't feel you move as much, but by this week you we're popping again! I often feel you during class, maybe because I sit and squish you for hours ? Or you love to learn already. I have been spending days in the NICU and this week was the first week I felt like a had a big tummy people could see. We finished your dresser, and half of the crib. The nursery looks real!!! And it makes me so happy. I will just randomly walk in there and smile. Daddy even laid one of your outfits (black Cert onsie) he bought you in the crib, we love getting ready to welcome you home! Its early, but I still feel so good and mobile! My back gets tired quicker  than normal. But I still try and run 1 or 2 miles a couple times in the week. Pregnancy has been so fun, and because I feel so good, it makes this process amazing and a miracle.

25weeks: Kayla shower - many people asked about you! Everyone wants to know your name! Ultrasound and appointment went perfectly!!! They got the last measurements of your heart and it was perfect! You were, as expected, sound asleep squished in a ball with your arms and legs crossed. Transverse. Hr 134. So fun to see you and get a picture of your squishy little face! Can't believe we are viable this week! Bought you the cutest black flannel to match daddy this winter!

26weeks: this week was just me and you. Daddy was at the academy all week and I sure missed him! I feel like after being gone these two weeks, then two for his trip, he is gonna come home to a large momma aka healthy growing baby! 26-30 seems like the time when belly goes from hey cute this is fun! --> woahh belly is getting large. He will be surprised when he comes home! I still don't have many symptoms. Sleeping like a baby. Didn't work out much this week sadly. Interviewed for a job! Bought some cute newborn mittens for you! I get some heart burn. I think about you often. I am so so excited to have a new baby to squish and cuddle, nervous as ever to have a teenager to raise right! I'm starting to think more and more what you will look like! Your cousins are blonde and blue?! are you?!

27weeks: this last week was great. I feel like my feet may be starting to try and swell a little 😁. And some tiny colostrum leaks yahoo (26&2)! Crib parts came in Exciting! (26&3)-last night I felt you move, I am feeling you more this week, it is exciting!! but last night I actually felt a little body part roll across my hand!!!!! I was so surprised and loved it! Makes me connect even more to you little one. Dad still hasn't quite felt you... Hopefully soon :)

28weeks- dad felt you move this week!!(27&2) he was surprised, and a little nervous, but I think made it more real. This week my belly is going from cute to large, hardest week to get dressed. Bought your first church shirt!! Preparing for wedding this weekend. Still feeling great! Feel you move most mornings. My feet are starting to swell, totally bummed! Dark line appearing on belly. Wedding was great, loved talking about you to everyone!

29weeks- dad has been gone for 2 weeks on his amazing Philipeans trip! This week you moved so much! Even sent a text feeling like I had "100 Papsmears haha" dancing on my cervix?! doctor thinks your head down right now, hope he is right! Heartburn still around, feet still swelling, peeing more. But overall feel great. Starting to want to buy more and more to prepare. Got you a cute Patagonia jacket for this fall! Skin still looks good, feels soft and belly button is in! No cravings and sleeping like a baby still :) you have been so nice to me baby boy! As of this week we may name you Onyx Apollo. We will see how it fits over the next couple weeks. Bought a maternity interview outfit and got the NICU job! Huge blessing. And bought a fun maternity graduation dress for this weekend!

30weeks- baby we graduated! So fun to have you with me through all the celebration and walking the stage. This week started some major Charlie horses at night in my calves.. Gonna try drinking more water. Daddy got home and felt you move the first morning laying in bed!! Left side of my stomach seems to be the magic spot.. Maybe your feet are over there ? We are calling you onyx (okay that lasted one day!) My first Mother's Day. You have already made this day so special, I feel so blessed and so happy you chose me to be your mamma. I feel inadequate and terrified but couldn't be more excited and happy about this perfect blessing. I have always wanted to be a mom, and YOU have made me a mother. Thank you sweet boy! This week I have some sort of lower posterior rib injury, not related to pregnancy I think a sneeze or something ha, hope it clears up fast! Okay so picking a name has been stressful! We are not agreeing on a name we both LOVE. At 30 weeks still nameless....5 or 6 we both like, But not lining up. Dad wants warrior Greek names I want a strong unique American names.... BUT today
May15th at 30 weeks we may have decided on XANDER
 ( or Zander?!) we both really like it. Baby second week now you are hanging out so low, low, low ha! I always try and squish you up. Heartburn is bad this week.

31weeks- the weeks are flying by. I spend my days studying. Symptoms are still mild, some heartburn and some back aches if I sit too long or when i wake up. Rib injury pain is gone yahoo!!! I can even see my belly move on the outside!! I feel like suddenly this week your arrival sounds so soon! Your dad is nervous. I am nervous for labor.. I think you are laying transverse so I hope you flip soon! Made a few purchases like the kiinde set! Starting to think even more what you will look like. A squished baby version of your dad ?? Or a blue eyed blonde like your cousins!? Feeling you move a lot more this week compared to last, I wouldn't say that's been our strong point ha. I think you must be a chill mellow guy. Just sleeping away just like mommy likes her sleep :) daddy has felt you a few more times, he always says " ya I felt that" and looks a little freaked out ha. I'm overwhelmed with the blessing to be your mom. I'm already stressed, how do I raise you right? To love Christ ? To love life? To be a happy good boy? So grateful for you, and grateful for your bravery of being baby number one, this is gonna be a ride little one!!

32weeks:  great week! Camping!!! It Made us both really excited to think about taking you next summer ! Still no stretch marks at this point(except three little ones on love handles from week 12 😳) and maybe above my belly button, something odd skin wise going on ha!! And my posterior hips are doing a crazy spider vein thing. I don't mind it. Felt good this week, still sleeping like a baby!! Biggest complaints are upper shoulder pain from sitting while I study, and heartburn. Really hoping  you are sitting head down,  dr. appointment tomorrow. I feel a lot more movement now, often in the sides of my belly. I can tell it's your whole body just trying to get comfy. Have not been working out as much as I would like, just because I'm lazy. We put up your curtains and finished the crib! appointment went great! 140 HR.

33weeks:  we have made it to 33 weeks! This last week my heartburn is a little worse. And sadly starting some back aches if I sit too long. My belly feels big!!!! We have our baby class this week! Hoping to give your daddy some basic confidence in taking care of you. Still calling you Xander, dad is picking the middle name. It's 90 degrees, being big sure makes it hot! I bought soap to wash all your clothes this week! Feeling you role around more, and hiccups! Finally realized what was happening, I feel you have them often. Sleeping great, waking up once or so a night to pee. Can't believe we have less than 50 days until we meet you! Daddy said he was excited this week, this is good! We both love you so much! Can't wait to have you in our arms. (33/5) woke up last night 3x with painful, what I'm assuming are Braxton hicks! Yikes this is gonna get fun :) baby class was perfect. Learned some basics, gave your dad some basic confidence, knowledge, swaddled, diapers. He is going to do amazing!!

34weeks: busy week we had! I feel my body starting to slow. It's more achey and harder to move around haha. Still work tues\thurs 12 hour days. The last 3 nights I have woken up from dead sleep with a painful contraction! It's a little early.... But I wouldn't mind some progress :) dr. Ally says your head down!!!!!! Yahoo! We went to Utah this weekend ! Besides car problems Krystin and I had a good time, small baby shower for you! Got some fun outfits and blankets. Back aches after studying. Dr. Appointment went well, quick, head down, HR 150. Started to organize your clothes and dresser!
Spending some time at the pool this week, life is getting hot. And we bought our family car!!! It will be perfect for you, and safer ;)

35weeks: say what!!! We made it to 35. This week was my final week of studying!!! So excited to take the test and be able to focus on you baby! Starting to feel pregnant. And the temps outside are getting hot. Still sleeping great! But wake at least once maybe twice to go pee in the night. Organized some of your new clothes, went through clothes from cousin Coleman, so so tiny!!!

36weeks: wow just ONE MONTH left. I really can't believe it yet. Starting my weekly appointments. How did we get this far! Only complaints: heartburn and serious knot in my back from sitting at the computer to studying and test (passed the test this week buddy!!!!!!!!!! You sat still almost the whole 2 hours, thank you!) only had one potty break ha. Besides those two things, I'm still comfortable and happy. This last week though was the first time I felt like, whoa this baby is coming soon. I can tell you are moving down, my stomach is getting sore and and you are getting closer to meeting us! We still don't have much of a birth plan, hope that doesn't bite us. The plan is keep all 3(yes including dad!) healthy and happy through it all! Baby shower this week! Then it's time to get the nursery done, laundry, and a bag packed! This week after my test, nesting hit! I am throwing away a ton ha! My face still has pretty bad skin rash/butterfly mask, hoping that will leave. And my linea niagra is dark and crooked! It makes me laugh. My favorite things: love to feel you roll around, movement was not our strong point early on, so it's really fun to feel you often now! Love your hiccups, even though sometimes I ask you to stop ha. Love my growing belly (no stretch marks yet, except my hips have some nice veins/craziness going on, I'll just always remember this time. I love to lay on my back in the mornings and feel you roll. Love hearing your heart beat. The few times I can see you move from the outside. I Really hope your dad can feel and see more movement before you come! I Love feeling like you are safe and perfectly ( hopefully ha!) comfortable inside, scared to bring you into this crazy world! I also love that you often poke your hard little butt right out so hard next to my belly button!

37weeks: good week! Back pain in right shoulder is lammmeeee but my mom got me an amazing massage which was so nice! Heat packs and ice. We had our 36 week appointment this week at 36:3. You did great! Strong heart didn't ask HR. Head down, he says you feel "not too big". Had him check me, 1/70%. GBS test as well. Sleeping good. Still complaints are heartburn, back pain, and some pubic pain when I'm laying down or rolling over. We had our baby shower !!!!! (36:1). Your aunties did an amZing job. Woodland themed. The details were perfect and we got you so many fun Things. Feeling even more ready! Added the brown animal boards to your nursery. The last two days of the week (36:5/6) I have had non stop like menstrual cramps, not sure what that means, I think it's you and I just trying to get ready for the big day!!! I'm still terrified, and so excited! It's weird to feel both those emotions so strong. Terrified physically and then emotionally for the changes ahead. Excited to hold you, kiss you, and just look at you! Feet are getting a little swollen, this week was 100-110 degrees everyday. Yikes!

 37:1 had a good 4th of July baby boy!! Spent the morning with aunty ally and cousin Coleman at the lake. Starting Wednesday evening until now Saturday evening I have had constant menstrual like cramps. Even though I know this could last for weeks, it's making it real. We are bringing you home soon! I haven't been anxious to have you home early, I have felt good and loved being pregnant. But tonight.... Something has flipped and I am ready.
Absolutely terrified of labor, not prepared and nervous. BUT the one thing I know, is once its over we have you in our arms! I am ready for that! Dad helped finalize your nursery wall hangings and stuff yesterday. I did the Costco shop and am preparing freezer meals tonight. Almost ready baby boy.

37:3 we had our 37 appointment! He said you're still head down! No new progress from last week. Sitting very low (worried your poor head is permanently squished 😳) HR of 140! Measured around 36/37 weeks.

37:5 feeling good this week. Still working 3 days a week but antsy to be done and be your mamma! Heartburn is daily and often, back tightens up some still. Peeing 1 or 2x each night. Some consistent menstrual like cramps, but nothing I can time or count. Trying to up my walking and gym time. Able to get through like 30 minutes of cardio, some weights/squats. Hoping to have some progress this week little one! Ps found out your baby cousin will be a girl !! Daddy came to appointment this week, and seemed more excited. He is nervous, he handles his nerves by acting nonchalant haha. He acts like this is no big deal, but at home with me he says  he is excited but is scared... As am I, as you probably are  too ha!!!! He will be an amazing father. Just hard for him to wrap his mind around this change I think until you're in his arms... Maybe soon :)

38weeks: we are here! 38. I can't believe it, it's has gone by so quickly! My body still feels good, I think you want to stay in there forever. still sleeping great, just a few sleep pees each night. Heartburn has WAY lessened today, maybe you have dropped even further, hard to believe that's possible haha, worried for your poor head! My last day with my gym pass. Able to walk/elliptical 4.5 miles. Lots of Braxton hicks while I work out. Your dad and I can't believe any day, or this time next week, we could have you here! I looked through a lot of your dads baby pictures this week. So excited to meet you!

38:1- first day I just sort of feel uncomfortable. Back starting to ache when I sit too long. Belly feels big.

38:2 menstrual like cramps last few days on and off. Some contractions yesterday while I walk. Some nausea at Church.

38:5 here we are! You are growing stronger and for that I'm happy! Had my appointment Monday. No new progress, and had membrane sweep done. Crampy but no contractions. You have been so so nice to me, I'm afraid you will never want to come out haha. I'm reminding myself the longer you bake the stronger you will be! Worked 3 nine hour days this week. Kids are being patient with me :) your nursery is ready. Carpets are cleaned. House is cleaned. Bags packed and we are ready!
So many emotions all week!! I can't believe how big this day will be, the biggest most life changing moment of our lives and its  crazy not knowing when haha! Today? Two more weeks? Austin and I are antsy to be done with work and just home to love on you! Your daddy is pretty nervous, but i have no doubt he will step up and be the best dad from the moment your placed in his arms. I can't wait for that moment!! I get butterflies. I'm still really nervous for labor!! Mainly for pushing. But my heart just exploded thinking of holding you in my arms, my baby!!!!! My very own finally :)

39weeks: well we have made it to 39, you are officially the size of a watermelon :))) I'm so happy and feel so blessed to have carried you this far. My body feels good, and the biggest blessing is I sleep so good still!! It's hard to want to evict you quite yet. But your dad and I are starting to get anxious to meet you!!!!! No labor symptoms but some cramping. People often ask "how are you feeling?" Sort of silly but always just say good! Started Zantac for heart burn, so nice! Hope you don't hate it. Sometimes worried you don't move enough, But it's your normal and your squished!!!! Think you will be a mellow guy here ?? Nervous to nurse. Nervous to do it right, schedule ? How long ? Will you grow ? But we will figure it out!

39:1- some lower back aches today. Met ally and Coleman for a long walk. She stripped my membranes ! She said 2.5/60% cervix in the middle. Had bloody show 😳 some major cramps even a few tiny pain free contractions! Went with grandma Nola to the professional soccer game! It was a great experience for little Boise. Saw the blue turf turn green! A little uncomfortable but got to bed, woke up feeling great! Bitter sweet ☺️ we are reaching the antsy point to meet you little one! Hard still to wrap my mind around all that this next week may bring, labor ?! Meeting my baby boy ?! Such big life events, so foreign to us, but i feel calm and excited!!!!

39:4- still here baby boy, and the craziest part still feel really good !! Just slept in until 9:45. Quit my job this week! Had our appointment yesterday, 2/75 but not a lot of progress. We are getting anxious to meet you! I'm trying  to wait, it's just weird to feel so good, it feels like it will never happen ha! I Spend hours running scenarios in my head... Hope your healthy and happy in there. We will see you in less than 10 days!!

39:6 walked tried to jog 3 miles with a hill today ! This week we hiked the reserve, jumped on tramp, swam laps, walked walked walked, squats. I'm tired so tomorrow is relaxation day!

40weeks!! JULY 24th !!! Wow sweet boy we made it. Your due date is here. I have spent the week trying to evict you. My legs are exhausted and jello. So today your dad and I declared it chill day. We laid on the couch to watch movies, napped and hung out all day. BBQ at grandma Nola's for dinner. Still no symptoms. Daddy is sure getting anxious!! I am too, but nervous!!

40:1- tonight at 5:30, after a bath I started to have some pain!!!!!! I am thrilled. Sort of surreal to sit on my bed and and actually feel contractions. I didn't believe it at first.. I spent the evening at grandma Nola's with my sisters, and daddy spent the evening at kamerons homecoming open house. Since 7pm my contractions are about 2.5 min apart! Ally stripped me and said I was almost 4. Is this happening ?!?!??? I know I'm late but I can't even wrap my mind around it! Now that we have laid down to try and sleep at midnight, contractions have slowed to about 4-7 min apart lasting about 1 min. Is July 26th gonna be your birthday ?!?

Throughout night 10-15 min apart.

40:2-- water broke !!!!! 9:45 am July 26. Went for walk at 8:30 am to try and get them closer.  We had Hadley, I did a few deep squats, walked up a large hill. And at the bottom I told austin "that hill sucked it didn't give me any contractions and actually kind of stopped them!" Then a few steps later..... I was like uhh"either im peeing each step a little. Or water is leaking!"

40:3
Epidural- @6.5 @11pm
Pushing at 2:45

282 days pregnant !!

Baby is here !!
3:25am
7.64
20 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment