Random: We finally got to go to the twilight criterium this year and WOW! What an experience. Those athletes are insane and very impressive. They ride so fast in such a tiny space. We walked the streets, people watched and enjoyed some food from the vendors.
Austin's LAST, first day of school picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could put this side by side with his first day of Kindergarten picture (I am going look for it next time I am with his parents!) He seems less than amused but in just 4 weeks he is DONE. I cant even put into words how grateful I am for his decision to go to school and educate himself. He has had to work so hard going to school while working full time, and he has conquered these last 4 years like champ! He more than deserves this diploma and I cannot wait for him to walk through the door on his last day. School is important to me, it is something that I feel very blessed to have available to us. Its down the street, financially do able and the education is good. I really want our future babies to know how important education is, Austin has set a great example. The things we have both learned in our college experiences have really helped us become who we are. Good job Austin.... 4 weeks left, but who's counting??!
No comments:
Post a Comment