Boise has been HOT, very very hot. We have been trying to enjoy the little bit of free time with have with some fun summer activities. We spend evenings at the Natatorium, river, hikes, being lazy on the couch and some nice trail runs.
This fourth of July Austin was in here in Boise while I was up in Garden Valley with the wedding crew. I was bummed to not be together but I think we both had a good time. Austin spent time at Ann Morrison park watching the fireworks. I was with my family in crouch at a CRAZY celebration. It was really insane. So fun but so crazy, it was constant fire works from 10pm-5am. If you are ever looking for something to do on the 4th, it may be worth your drive next year. It was a fun way to spend the holiday in the beautiful mountains!
No comments:
Post a Comment