I have had such a good time playing on Ally and Danny's soccer team again this summer. Its full of all her amazing brilliant friends from residency. I am totally bummed Ally will be gone for the rest of the season as she works in Sun Valley. Honey Badgers are totally awesome.
Ally graduated from her residency a few weeks ago... She is a DOCTOR. How absolutely amazing is that? She knew what she wanted, she has taught us all that with a lot of hard work our dreams can come to life! Her graduation was a really neat thing. SO Ally to you... Congratulations on all you have accomplished, all the lives you have/will continue to save. We sure are proud of you!! xoxo
Biggest fan forever!! I would imagine she has sat through and watched over 1000+ soccer games, not exaggerating. Thanks mom:)
DR. ALLYSON BATEMAN (ROSS) !!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment