July 23, 2013

40 Days Later.

So one day Austin came home from work and said "I think we should buy a house..." 40 days later we have found a house, moved in and love it! We really went through pros and cons, prayers and spent a week house hunting and decided this was just what we needed to do this summer! Our realtor was amazing and worked really hard for us. We found the perfect house, in the perfect location and things just fell into place. Its a LOT of paper work, A LOT of signatures but once its all done the keys were given to us, it all became real! 


 We both surprisingly felt very calm about the whole thing. It took a few days in the house to really hit us and we find ourselves looking at each other " Uh.. We have a house?!" Its a lot more space than we have had in the past and that's exciting. We have a yard!! I have never seen someone mow a lawn with such a big smile the whole time! Austin is loving the yard work, and the list is pretty long of yard touch ups so I am glad he is excited.
 
When I asked Austin 3 words to describe how he felt the night before we signed all the paperwork and got the keys...
Aust:
1. Excited 2.Surprised 3. Nervous
Kar:
1.Happy 2. Overwhelmed 3.Blessed


We feel very blessed to be in a position to make this purchase. I am looking forward to some home projects, purchases and a garden! A garage? That's new, winter bring it on. The move went fast, 2 hours we were out of the old and in the new. Happily Homeowners!

No comments:

Post a Comment