December 4, 2012

Africa Adventures (2)

We had the opportunity to drive about 2 hours south to the city of ADAMA where her babies were actually born. We got to go to the orphanage as well as the church, Holy Trinity, where her children spent the first few weeks of their life. How special it was for her to get a little more information and knowledge about her little ones.
 
The orphanage was enough to literally melt your heart...ahh! Those brown eyes, you just fall in Love.
 

 Tef field


 For some reason I was obsessed with these trees. I thought they were so cool and so Africa haha. This is where we saw a baboon run across the road!!
 Such a sweet orphanage director. They have amazing hearts.
 The children loved to see themselves on the camera, as well as listen to new music!


 On the drive home we stopped at the crater lake for lunch, and this was the day after I had been throwing up all night. To my delight... NOT, they put the same type of green pepper all over the eggs!! No lunch for me. It was probably best. The view was amazing though! I have never been interested, but some awesome bird watching in this area, actually seemed cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment