We had the chance to go to a ward on Sunday. How special! It is so nice to go and have my testimony strengthened. To find the church, the same church, same spirit, same wonderful messages around the world is so uplifting. The members there are strong and welcoming. We were able to actually watch a message from the first presidency to the people of East Africa. It was really neat. We finished the day watching a baptism of a 16 year old girl, the spirit was strong and it was something I will never forget!
walking home from church.
The city really was so fun. A dream come true to see so many happy sweet children and just play for the week! The food... Eh ha! And dancing and singing AMAZING! I The weather couldn't have been more perfect! Saw baboon camels birds more donkeys than I ever imagined and a new culture to again open my eyes to the diversity this world has! Poverty is plastered all over every corner every road ever inch of this city, but the people were some of the nicest, sincere, helpful and excited to talk and express themselves! I have loved it. Part of my heart now will stay here, just like the rest of the world I have been!
No comments:
Post a Comment