March 27 2010-Our wedding day
Today we celebrate the most amazing two years together!
I'm not a writer, therefor to put really how I feel into words is hard.
I can say, the last two years have been more than amazing.
To be married to your best friend is such a blessing.
We have had an incredible time starting our journey together as Mr. and Mrs. Legg!
Like my dad said at our wedding, his toast to us...
" The hard times are better with someone to lean on, and the good times are sweeter to share with someone you love!"
That's the truth.
Here are a few videos of our special day.
( A HUGE thank you to my sister heather for putting all our pictures and footage together, it was the BEST gift she could have given us, we now have the memories of that special day captured in less than an hour. THANK YOU we are forever grateful!
Here are a few videos of our special day.
( A HUGE thank you to my sister heather for putting all our pictures and footage together, it was the BEST gift she could have given us, we now have the memories of that special day captured in less than an hour. THANK YOU we are forever grateful!
I feel like I was there. SO gorgeous. Happy Anniversary you guys. We love you SOOO much! Thanks for being our best buds.
ReplyDeleteKara I wish I would have shortened these for you so you could post them better... sorry sis! But you two are just so beautiful. I love everything about you guys. Happy two years little sis!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!!
ReplyDelete