June 9th is the date. I'm going to check this one
off the bucket list at last!
Let the fun begin... and hopefully some warm weather so these runs are more enjoyable!!
I really do like to run, and I know some people just cant find the joy in it. I admit the first weeks of training are hard, they really are not the best, but I cannot wait to be at mile 20 and so on, its gonna be good.
So here's to buying some fun running gear, (underarmor has the best line of bright fun colors right now!!!!) lots of GU chomps and new running shoes!
SO happy to train and do this race with my sisters, nothing better than accomplishing something like this with the people you love most!!!! (training takes up ALOT of hours, so why not spend them with my besties!!) and lets be honest, they are my motivation, they keep me going and keep on running!
YAY!!!! love this post! here's to getting through many long hours of running. we can do it. the finish line is gonna feel amazing. love you bb.
ReplyDelete