Austin and I have been pretty busy lately. So a weekend, to pack up (in ONE suitcase I add) see family, and spend time together was more than perfect!
I LOVE their backyard!
They have some dogs... BIG dogs. Austin was in heaven!
Briar and Ellie took us out to venture the city, and of course we had to find the food carts. SO yummy!
You cannot leave Portland without some Voodoo doughnuts!
We were so happy we got to see Grandpa and Grandma...never a dull moment :)
And of course, there is nothing like a night wrestling and dancing with our nephews!!
Uncle Austin and Ryan
Aunt Karalee and Caleb
A little brotherly Love, Austin and Nick.
And then our flight home....hunger game books!!!!
Thanks everyone who made our weekend so fun and took such great care of us. We really are so grateful for these few moments we get to spend away from life, stress free seeing the people we love most.
all in all a great weekend away!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt was great having you guys! We will invade Boise soon! :)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Chris, Greg, Briar, Ellie, Regan, Akina, and Mocha