March 21, 2012

Lily Girl

I am so in love, with Lily Jane. Austin and I got to spend a whole weekend with this little love bug. Her parents left town and left us in charge!! The time went fast, and I loved every second.

Her innocence and love for life is contagious.
Her sweet smile melts my heart.
 Her intelligent mind is exciting and mind blowing. 
She is determined and has energy I only dream about.
She has opinions and confidence I envy.
Her squeals of excitement are priceless.
She loves life and is a happy girl.
I loved having a sweet little shadow right by my side all weekend long!!!
Thanks for sharing your little one with us Heath :)

Lily was SO excited all weekend to have her "suitcase" and to pull things out of it each day.
We spent a lot of time on the phone with those she missed- mom dad grandma and grandpa-
Lily is such a grown up and would lay on the bed and just chat with them!

We love being goofy.
Lily was a great partner in my marathon training, she was THE BEST little sport and made it through a 5 and 9 mile run in the stroller!! She was great motivation and when I stopped to walk she would yell, "RUN!!"
I love you Lily girl!! Thanks for being perfect.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh I am dying right now... your sweet post brought tears to my eyes. I am so glad she got to stay with you!! She really loves you so much Kara... thanks for being so awesome with her! AND getting the BEST photos of her, might I add... Thanks again sis. love you.

    ReplyDelete