Christmas morning, started with Santa (yes we still do Santa even though we span the ages 20-30... and we still love it, thanks mom :) ) and a delicious breakfast!
We all opened some fun gifts!
 |
| New Hockey Sticks |
 |
| New coat |
 |
| Excited about his new Range finder |
 |
| Heather is stocked about that new picture Josh made |
 |
| Cute coat |
 |
| Archery, new bow! |
 |
| Dad did good this year... the blue box! Tiffany's necklace. |
 |
| Ally is ready to ski with all new gear and bag to hold it all |
 |
| We LOVE and feel so blessed to have GHHD with us each Christmas! |
 |
Kryssy got some good toys to take back to Alaska, head lamp, coat, shoes.
and we all LOVE the year in review book Heather spends HOURS making,
it really is a treasure and she does such a good job!!!
Dad got lucky and was sitting right next to me so I did not get as many pictures of him Christmas morning, but we also received some wonderful gifts!
The rest of our day was spent relaxing and enjoying the time together. We ended the night with an incredible huge, mouth watering Christmas dinner! Thanks Mom and Dad for a wonderful holiday season. I am SO grateful for my Christmas miracle/surprise that Austin got Christmas day off of work. He was supposed to go in, I was sad, but had accepted it haha. When I woke up Christmas morning, there he was, home for the holiday!! I really do enjoy the time Austin and I get to grow closer during the holiday seasons, he is so special to me and made the day so fun! |
No comments:
Post a Comment