2013
We are SO excited, this is the year Austin will graduate from Boise State. He has been working so hard. I realize more every single day how blessed I am to have Austin. He is willing to work 40+ hours each week, with high intensity/physically demanding work and then throw 15+ credits of school on top of his busy schedule, AND he has done it for over two years now. He works all day and goes to school well into the night. I really am SO grateful for his willingness and desire to graduate and continue his certifications at work, all major investments in our future! Austin you're simply amazing and your wife appreciates your more than you know.
Over the past year at work he:
-became a certified OJT trainer
- was selected to go to instructor development and
-will start teaching classes at the POST academy in meridian
- has been a cell extraction course teacher
-selected for an exempt post in a demanding position
-met and surpassed new qualifications for CERT team
-was employee of the month for Oct. and Nov.
those are just a few. So proud of you Aust!
January we both started up our new semesters!
My first semester in the Nursing Program. I am very excited, it will be a busy, exciting 2 years.
First day of school 2013.
Our home has had a makeover... the new look for 2 years as I study.
Here's to hours of studying, countless test, quizzes, labs, books, late nights, early mornings, stressful tears, and exciting knew knowledge gained! Good luck to us!
NURSING SCHOOL!! Such a huge semester for you guys. A new start and a well deserved end! Love you two!
ReplyDelete