January 17, 2013

23 Birthday. Turkey day.

I have always LOVED my thanksgiving birthday. It never directly falls on Thanksgiving, but it is  always close! My parents, Ally, Danny, Austin and I went out to Angell's grill to celebrate! Our first time and it was so yummy. My parents are always way to generous with Birthday gifts. It was a fun relaxed night. My family then went to Utah for the Thanksgiving holidays and Austin and I stayed in Boise where Austin had to work.
We were so grateful to have Thanksgiving day together. We drove up to McCall on my actual Birthday and got to celebrate with the Denison clan. We stayed the night, enjoying the warm fire inside the cute cabin while the snow fell. We had a big delicious Thanksgiving dinner the next day, some board games and a good nap! That night Austin and I had to head back to Boise so he could work Friday.
 We are always so grateful for his job, but also the time the give him off so we can enjoy spending time together and with family. Thank you everyone who made the week special!
There is always SO much to be SO grateful for. We feel so blessed.





No comments:

Post a Comment