June 24, 2010

OIL OIL OIL

If anyone knows Austin and I you know we are almost impossible to stay cought up with. I often cant keep up with our "plan" and what we are going to be doing in life, school, where we will be living next... and i Love it. We love adventure and being spontaneous. We have mentioned since we ended our semester that we were going to the gulf to clean up the oil spill. Its a crazy long story to how we got to where we are today, but we are now both certified Hazwhoppers (along with many other new certifications) in Salt Lake City cleaning up an oil spill. We have been here over a week. We work 14 hour days, 7 days a week on the spill. We spend most our time on the Jordan River or up Redbutte canyon. Its been such an interesting experience. We have both leanred so much already, about ourselves and the job. Im so greatful for adventures like this that help austin and I grow closer together. I have lots of pictures to come , for now I must sleep :) after these longs days, I walk through the door, squeeze in a quick shower and both fall asleep before our heads hit the pillow. We miss everyone and cant wait to hear updates soon :)

3 comments:

  1. Wow you two are all over the place :) Can't wait to see you when you come back to Boise! Keep us posted with all the fun you are having! We love you guys!
    Danny and April
    http://www.dannyapril.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow sounds so busy and so much fun!!! glad you guys are enjoying life! can't wait for pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two are so adventurous and crazy!! i love it... i hope they aren't killing you down there. come home and visit lily soon! love you!

    ReplyDelete