June 9, 2010

MEXICO















MEXICO 2010
Austin took me to Mexico for our Honeymoon! This trip was so much fun. School ended, and we took off for a cruise, Carnival Splendor. It was such a nice way to start our summer. Its too hard to put this all into one post. I am so glad we got to go and experience this together, the weather, activities and company was more than perfect! I love you aust. Thanks for an Amazing trip!












Puerto Vallarta
Our first stop off the boat. It was so nice to step on land again. We got to walk up and down the streets of downtown Vallarta. We also had the chance to ride four wheelers up through sourounding area. What a crazy experience. We saw so many new things, a true humbling experience to see people living in those conditions, but we also saw some beautiful scenery!









Mazatlan
We loved this stop! Once again the weather was amazing. We got off the boat and had just a few hours to explore. We went right to town, shopped and quickly found the beach! It was so fun to swim in the ocean with Austin. (This was only my second trip to the beach)I learned quick that I was not very aware or good at swimming in the ocean. After a few mouth fulls of salt, head smacked into the sand, and waves in my face he had tought me how to body surf! Austin was a pro, we had a good time relaxing and playing in the water.
We found what austin likes to call an "adult Jugnlegym" right on the beach!

Right before we headed back for the boat we poked our head into a school. I love to see schools wherever I am at in world, so intriguing. Someone quickly motioned us in, Austin got the chance to play basketball with the boys. They were so excited, I could see all their faces light up as they ran up to him. Between their broken english and Austins little bit of spanish they talked for a bit, and shot around. Such a neat experience.

CABO.
Our third and final stop was Cabo. We loved it here, austin has been here a couple of times which is always helpful. The weather was perfect. We were able to go pairasailing which was Incredible. I was a little nervous at first, but it was such a fun experience! I loved being up that high, next to the love of my life, feeling like we were on top of the world. The shopping, beach, and attitude of this city was so much fu


The ship was so much fun. We had so much fun, running around and just spending time together. We layed out right at the end of the ship, saw dolphins swim behind the boat, we played a few rounds of miniture golf, ate, went to shows, ate, layed out and enjoyed our time.

Watching a GORGEOUS sunset, over the wide ocean, with my husband= honestly one of the best moments in my life !!!!!!!!!!!!
And sadly the day came, and it was time to go home.....

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh... i am SO JEALOUS of this trip. It seriously sounds incredibly. Your pictures are just gorgeous. I loved that you weren't very good at swimming in the ocean, cuz I totally am not either. I guess our family never went that much!! The Davis' were all so good at it, and I kept crashing and eating sand and salt and had to take breaks. haha... but I loved to hear about all these stories! such a cute post. I am glad you guys had such an awesome time!! come back to idaho safe you little HAZMAT workers!!

    ReplyDelete