March 9, 2015

Its A.........?!?!?!....

ITS A BOY!!!!!!!
A baby boy... we are have a SON.
Austin and I were lucky enough to do an ultrasound with my sister a week before our real ultrasound. Dr. Danny and Dr. Ally were 95% sure it was a baby BOY!! Austin and I then had a crazy week, talking to HIM, using the pronoun HE and saying its a boy, then randomly I would be like "wait, we do not know yet, we cant talk about it yet" haha! 

Sitting with Austin while watching OUR little one move around on the screen was such a neat experience. Something I will never forget. Austin has been quiet, and a little nervous about this new adventure up to this point (20 weeks). When we finally were able to see the baby on the screen, moving around, waving his hand, "flexing" his arm, crossing his legs, it was so real and so special. I watched Austin and he was smiling, I think that day it hit us, we are parents and have a little one joining our family. How lucky our we this little one chose us, trusts us, and is coming to change our lives forever. Ill never forget that ultrasound how my heart really fell more in love with our baby boy.

A week later, we went to our ultrasound and "ti" our tech, smiled and said I  THINK its a boy!! Austin got a huge smile, his boy! She wanted to see him from a different angle, and after a few more minutes, we confirmed our little one (though fast asleep) was indeed a baby boy!


We had fun surprising  our family later that day!







Here are some notes from my phone the night after the ultra sounds:
"19 weeks: HUGE week... the Sunday before our ultrasound Danny and Ally took us to the clinic for an ultrasound and we found out your a beautiful baby boy!!!!!!!!!!! I had NO IDEA what we were having, I was happy for a healthy growing baby. That ultrasound was the most excited i have seen your dad. I was so surprised!!!! He was thrilled. We saw you sitting cross legged, wave, flex, wiggle and my heart melted. So so excited to see you again in a week! This moment was amazing, really almost indescribable. The best moment so far. I really feel my heart growing and loving you! Learned I have an anterior placenta so we may not feel you move for a little bit longer.
20 weeks: ULTRASOUND..a baby BOY! HR 130bpm, 10oz. Baby!! Such a good week! We LOVED the ultrasound. It was surreal. We sat down, Aust sat right by the bed, we were holding hands and "Ti" looked and started at your head, finally made her way through some measurements and looked, smiled and said "i think its a boy! but we need a different angle, yep its a boy!" Your daddy was all smiles. You were fast asleep during this visit, which was different than when we saw you with ally, you were so wiggly!...."

No comments:

Post a Comment