I have officially survived a year and half of nursing school! Its been such an adventure. The emotions and work load have been such a roller coaster. I have learned so much and really do love what I get to do. Some parts I do not care for, but that's nursing, each person finds what they love. I have LOVED being able to see familiar faces on the floor. One day I spent a whole day running into Danny on the pediatric floor. Another morning I caught ally in the ER after her night of call. Still waiting to cross paths with my dad, but it really makes it fun. As of now less than a year until graduation and license exam... AWESOME.
6am squishy face haha!
I have met some of the most amazing girls! Spending so many hours together, experiencing so many first together, going into the complete unknown, hours in the library and at coffee shops, the have become some of my best friends! couldn't do this without them.
Marisa.Jen.Tara.Jess.Shan... best back row ever.

Clinical group semester 6!
No comments:
Post a Comment