August 14, 2014

4 years married.

Wow March 27th we celebrated 4 years since our wedding day. what??? The time has literally flown by, in a blink. We have had so much fun, we have been on countless adventures and accomplished so much. I am so glad I was able to marry my best friend, he truly is the better half and I respect him and look up to him so much. Looking forward to many many more celebrations in our future.

memories from our first 4 years of marriage:
-oil spill adventure
- 2 backpacking trips through central America
-bought a house/dog/found some stability
-we really like to try and make adventure and travel part of each year
- started nursing school/ Austin graduated college

                 1st anniversary!
 
3rd anniversary!                                                            

Those are some of the "big" things that have happened to us, but over the past four years Austin and I have changed and grown a lot. The little things have shaped us and gotten us to where we are today. Though not perfect with our own ups and downs, our adventure has been more than I ever hoped for. The countless number of date nights, movie nights on the couch, dinners, packed lunches, walks with the dog, hikes in the foothills, sick nights, bringing home exciting or new news, new accomplishments (employee of the year!) quick trips to the grocery store, "silent" battles,
countless to do lists checked off, staying up way to late talking before we fall asleep, learning a budget, saving money, planning out school schedules each new semester (even had an econ class together for a week :) ) making goals for the future, deciding what we "want to be when we grow up", new hair styles, workout plans and gym memberships, spruced up the new yard a little when we moved in, birthdays, holidays and occasions spent together (some apart if he had to work), having full Saturdays together doing nothing at all, downtown date nights, spending time outdoors together, arguments and picking different battles to fight, drives, countess loads of laundry we team tackle on Saturday mornings, over the 4 years Austin has become the pro vacuumer, temple nights, new church callings and growing closer together everyday. I really am so in love with this man, I feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy marriage with a man who truly loves me and takes care of our family. Looking forward to what the next four years have in store for us (big changes in our dynamic duo I imagine!) and then forever after that!! xoxo

(Just because we want to remember, and im already forgetting I am writing how we spent each anniversary so far. 1- finally in our own apartment on Dale st. spent the evening at an. inn. 2. we cant remember but still at Dale st. haha, but do have a cute picture :) 3. went to dinner at barbecoa living at Dale st. 4. went to chili's and red box, first one celebrated in our new house!)

Happy 4 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment