January 23, 2014

Good bye 2013...Hello 2014

2013 was a good year for the Legg family. I remember reflecting on 2012 and Austin and I had come to terms with the fact the my year was pretty awesome as I checked a lot of my bucket list (got into nursing school, ran a marathon, fulfilled life dream of going to Africa). As we sat and talked about 2013.. Austin dominated. We are human, we had ups and downs and learned a lot. I love to look back and reflect on the big events, even though the small ones are important too, often where we learned or grew the most, but the big ones are exciting!

Austin's top 5 in 2013:
1. Graduating from Boise State with his B.S. psychology
2. Buying a home
3.Bringing our first dog into our family
4.Shooting a Buck
5. Cabo, Mexico
 
Karalee's top 5 in 2013:
1.Buying a home
2. Completed a year of nursing school
3. A week in Alaska
4. Owning a dog FIRST time ever
5.Cabo, Mexico
6. Ran Provo half marathon
 
January is such a refreshing month. It really gets me motivated to try new things, to set goals that will make me a better wife, sister, daughter and friend. I feel very blessed as we reflect on all 2013 was for us. I am excited to see what 2014 has in store... so far 22 days in I would say we are off to a great start, 2 weeks in central America with my best friend was a nice way to start it off. Austin and I finally sat down and made some goals for the year, lets see how we do! 
 just the 3 of us!




 Chickens in the backyard for a little bit.

 Visit from the Kohlers!



1 comment:

  1. Such an incredible year Legg family! can't wait to see what 2014 brings.

    ReplyDelete