January 21, 2014

Christmas 2013

Christmas this year was so much fun! Our first Christmas in our new house made things even that much more exciting! Our first Christmas with little Hadley added to the joy as well. I am doing such a bad job taking pictures lately.. aka the whole last year and now as I try and journal our life it makes me sad. Hopefully I can snag a few extras from Heather.
Christmas eve at the Peterson's house was a little earlier this year, because we had to watch the BSU game 6pm as they played in the Hawaii bowl :) after that small interruption, traditions continued as usual. All 5 sisters, spouses, parents and the very special visit from GHHD made this year so special. I had my camera out Christmas morning it looks like, but missed our amazing Christmas dinner (prime rib!), Christmas eve feast of soup and traditions, as well as puzzles, board games, movie, snow and playing with Lily and all her new toys! Its so fun to have a child in the house where you celebrate Christmas, watching her and her joy made us all happy. Now to a wonderful 2014!
 



SO much happiness Christmas morning :)
 















 

No comments:

Post a Comment