Turkey day!
we are so blessed and grateful for so much.....dictionary.com
adjective
1.warmly or deeply appreciative of kindness or benefits received; thankful: I am grateful to you for your help.
2.expressing or actuated by gratitude: a grateful letter.
3.pleasing to the mind or senses; agreeable or welcome;refreshing: a grateful breeze.
All three of these fit our week perfectly!!! We had my side of the family in town and got to spend a whole week, school free just enjoying are time together. (Except Austin had to work 4 night shifts in a row, and didn't have time to sleep during the day... by Saturday he was literally a zombie, but he was a champ and I loved having him part of all the activities!) I love that I have 4 sisters, even more I love when all of us and little Lily can get together.
Our thanksgiving dinner was amazing, as always! Austin and I missed this event last year, so the food was extra yummy and extra filling. After a annual thanksgiving day nap, and some rock band we geared up for Black Friday shopping! This event would need a post for itself....but it still overwhelms me thinking about it, so we will leave it at a successful and complete madness filled night! Austin of course had a different idea for black Friday, he decided to get as far away from traffic and stores as possible and headed off to the mountains to hunt with the boys.
Our week was full of Rock band, Christmas crafts, girl talks, Lily watching, football, and laziness.
It was perfect!
Austin and I really are so blessed and so thankful for so much right now in our lives. We really feel fortunate to be where we are in life and to share it all with such amazing families and friends. Until next year, where we will eat even more than this year, if that is possible!!
l
Love it Kara! Such an amazing week, eh? Thanks for taking such cute pictures and documenting everything. LOVE THE HOLIDAYS!
ReplyDelete