December 8, 2011

Baby Love

Yep I Love my babies! I love that each day I get to go and love on two very cute very sweet little babies. I always express to Austin... "I cant imagine how much a parent must love their own children, because I seriously love these two and they are not even mine!" but sometimes I think they are. I get to wake them up early in the morning, play with them all day, and sometimes even get them back in their jammies for bed time! You always hear how fast kids change and grow up... without a child I would always just sort of smile and nod. With all the time I have spent with Will and Ruby I really do see how bitter sweet it is! In just the few short months since I started with these "babies" they are both almost walking around and saying words... where did the baby stage go. I almost have full time employment with toddlers. scary! Even though its sad they wont let me swaddle them up anymore, they like to hold their own bottles, they don't always want to be cuddled to sleep or lay still during the diaper changes, I love watching them grow and change! I love watching how excited they get literally every step they take, or when they get to try a new flavor of food. When I only just blink and find Will magically sitting on top of the counter... haha they are so proud as they accomplish each new milestone and that makes this toddler thing so much fun. 
I really do feel blessed and lucky to have found such a great family. I take way to many pictures, so ill post just a few, but their smiles and love for life is so contagious I cant help but capture and freeze just a few moments! 

 Sometimes we have melt downs... but still oh so cute :)



I love when their chubby hands touch my face as they fall asleep.
I love how one baby sits right on top of my feet if I am holding the other.
I love waking them up, walking into the room where they are jumping as fast and as hard as they can in their cribs while laughing so hard across from each other.
I love reading books twice in a row, every time.
I love having two babies cuddle up and fall asleep in my lap.
I love when they pull the binky out from each others mouth, and laugh.
I love when somehow Will has a pink binky and purple blanket when he falls asleep at nap time.
I love when they hold hands in the stroller.
I love doing everything twice.
I love their sweet innocent spirits and how happy they are with the most simple things in life.
My list could go on forever.

 Christmas babies!
 Twins are Awesome!!

2 comments:

  1. Your going to be the best mom ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with this post... and these babies. Are you kidding me? They are SO cute. and OH SO LUCKY to have you for a nanny. Can't wait for the babies to be yours sissy. :) Love you.

    ReplyDelete