October 12, 2010

Random Happenings of Fall...

Austin and I have been lazily busy the last month, so many fun things have happened. No work. No school. But things that we love and keep us busy!!
We LOVE getting to watch our little Niece LILY somedays in the week.
She is a perfect sweet baby :)
I love that fall is here bringing new animals and colors to the already exciting view in our backyard.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUSTIN!!!!! My Wonderful husband turned 21 on the 11th. We had so much fun spending the day together. I will do another post soon about his fun day :)

Austin and our cute neighbor boys, Will and Weston, have been on the hunt for our neighborhood fox!! They have been at this for the last week, though unsuccessful they have not given up. We wake many mornings to a sweet little squirrel sitting in our trap.


Austin and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary!!!! He bought me a beautiful bouquet and sweet card. I can hardly believe its been that long. Time has flown by and we have loved every second. I am so lucky to get to spend all my time with my best friend, I married such a special amazing young man. Thanks Aust!!

We LOVE our Broncos. Austin and I have decided we will stay here in Boise, be true Boise State students!! We both LOVE this time of year, watching football all day everyday ( I try my best to keep up with it all :) ) We were lucky to get 50 yard line tickets last game thanks to our sweet friends! What an awesome night, perfect weather, perfect team, perfect company and so much fun!


Thanks Cody and Raquel!!


My mom is a loyal true fan as well!

Watch out Boise State, here we come January 2011 !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment