Karalee:
I was able to spend an amazing 2 weeks with my mommy!! Our boys were off to the mountains, so we decided to have a little adventure of our own. These pictures are backwards, but we had so much fun!! My mother is the sweetest, most amazing women in this world. I had so much fun getting to spend this much time together, seeing some beautiful fall country and making memories together!! so thanks mom!
Our last stope was CANADA. It was so good to get up north and see some family. Katelyn had a beautiful wedding, and we had so much fun catching up with everyone.
I LOVE the Balderson farm. My mom's sister lives here and I have many many childhood memories of running around, playing on the quad, in the tree house, hearding animals, playing with the baby animals, and exploring the beautiful country.
Our Second stop was to Provo/ Park city UT
It was so good to see the baby before austin and I leave for our trip. She is doing so good down at BYU and we had so much fun catching up with her. We also got to drive up to Park City to visit Nicole. This drive in the fall is breath taking!! I love the fall colors.
Teton Mountains

AUSTIN:
Was able to go with my dad and Mike to the mountains. It truly was a dream week for him. 8 days in the mountains, cooking over a campfire, sleeping in a sleeping bag, no showers, looking to kill things. He was in Heaven. He got his first Elk!! I do not have very many pictures, but these few show just a little bit into his perfect week. Thank you dad for this amazing adventure.
Was able to go with my dad and Mike to the mountains. It truly was a dream week for him. 8 days in the mountains, cooking over a campfire, sleeping in a sleeping bag, no showers, looking to kill things. He was in Heaven. He got his first Elk!! I do not have very many pictures, but these few show just a little bit into his perfect week. Thank you dad for this amazing adventure.
Although 2 weeks was WAY to long to be away from my sweet Husband. We both had such an amazing time. Thanks mom and dad for the fun adventures...Now we are preparing for our trip, to be together 24 hours a day 7 days a week for 6 weeks. Sounds more like it :)



Looks like fun! We hope you enjoyed your time here. The pictures are great, we are lucky to have such wonderful fall colors. Please share the photos with others when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.facebook.com/parkcityUT
ReplyDelete