July 11, 2010

FREEDOM

We FINALLY got a day off. infact a weekend off. We decided to head to Boise. This was such a fun special weekend and I am so glad it worked out the way it did because we were able to be home for Lily's baby blessing!!! We also got to spend the 4th with our families. It was so nice to take a break from work, spend time together and with our families.
Im so bumed I do not have pictures, but we spent time with the legg side of the family at a nice bbq. We got to catch up with some cousins and Galen. It was so nice to see everyone. Next we headed to the Bateman side for fireworks!
I LOVE when all of my sisters are home. We are all so close and have so much fun together. They really are my Best Friends. I love that Austin fits right in and im so glad we all got to spend the weekend together.

Lily looked Adorable in her beautiful white dress and headband. Heather and Josh are amazing parents and her day was so special. I LOVE this little baby. Its very difficult to get a serious smile from Austin, but I love it and his cute face no matter what.

Saturday night Austin was SO sweet and planned such a fun little date. We were able to take the motorcycle out all day, to the pool and around town. After playing at the pool all morning with my famiy we took off and got to ride through boise, in the foothills and around. We stopped in the cutest little part of boise near our old house, got a quick treat, walked the streets, and went to a movie at Bodo, I loved getting dressed up, in make up, and feeling like a girl again!! Thanks aust for the fun weekend :)



3 comments:

  1. you have NO idea how happy I am that you guys got to be here that weekend!! It would not have been complete with out you!! thank you so so much for making that happen... come home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look so great together! I'm so happy for you girl! Hope everything continues to go awesome for ya. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. excuse me little sis...I HAD NO IDEA YOU HAD A BLOG!!! :( gotta keep me in the loop if you want these awesome comments. promptly adding you to google reader!! i just read all your posts and loved them. keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete