November 27, 2015
4 months old!
FOUR baby boy!!!!! I think this may be a favorite :) We have really gotten to see your sweet personality this month. You have the biggest happiest smile that you share often, and giggle!! You have the cutest head of fuzzy hair that stands straight up! Bright blue eyes. You roll! Front to back like a pro, working on back to front. You have figured out your bottles and love to nurse. You love to cuddle your face into anything when falling asleep, turned completely in if held. You can put yourself to sleep in your sleep slack. You like your binky. You love bath time, and I think you're finding Hadley more! You're hands are in your mouth most of the day. You will sit in your jumper now and thankfully sit content in your car seat! (most the time!) you hate getting out of the bath, the nose Frieda, and have officially conquered your first 2.5 week cold! You saw your first snow! Celebrated your first Halloween and Thanksgiving! You will still snuggle up to mommy and let me hold you as long as I want, I wouldn't have it any other way! Happy 4 months Xan man!
Posted by
Karalee and Austin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment