Sweet Xander,
2 months old! How did we get here so fast. A month full of milestones that make my mommy heart explode-- you smiled! And it's a smile with your whole face. You found your voice, and love to coo and talk-especially in the mornings. You went to your first football game on the blue turf! Your are calm and alert( once we passed your gassy weeks!) You do really well with tummy time-- getting strong. You HATE your car seat, tried your first bottle and are learning to nap in your crib (so tiny in there!!!) You are still held most of your life because i just can't put you down. You do not love your binky, and when we swaddle you-we have to keep your hands by your face. It's been a month of learning and loving. I love watching you fall asleep in my arms, such a tiny babe but growing into a little person who we love more than I ever knew possible. So happy I can kiss your cheeks and cuddle you like crazy... And for now you love it just as much as I do! Keep growing little man!!
love, mom
No comments:
Post a Comment