Dear Xander,
So far after my first week of being a dad, I have learned a lot. Like
just how much I hate getting peed on and changing poopy diapers and
burping babies. But it's amazing how you can instantly love something so
much. Xander is already a very special boy. He makes us laugh and we
love being together with him. I wasn't sure how we would adjust to being
a family of three but so far it has been very fun and easy. Karalee
does 90% of the work and I'm their for moral support. Which is good
because she's the best mom already and I'm still trying to figure out
just how to keep him alive. But he has been so fun and easy so far. He
makes the cutest little faces and it's fun to think about what he's
going to be like when he grows up. I talk to him like he's a big kid
already. I hope get gets big and grows up quick. I can't wait to wrestle
and hunt and play football with him. It's been a pretty cool experience
so far and I know it's just going to keep getting better.
love, Dad
Dear Xander,
Well sweet boy, a month has gone by, My heart has grown bigger than I
knew possible. Your sweet spirit has changed us forever, and I feel is
blessed to call you mineđź’™ Your hands are always up by your face, you
sleep best on your tummy, preferably on daddy's chest, you're a speed
eater, you had your first hair cut, love your baths, grunt all day long,
you are so calm and so alert. People often comment on your poochy lips.
You're a great sleeper (5 hours!) I will never forget these first 4
weeks-- cuddling you all day and all night. You have made me a mother
and I'm the happiest I have ever been. Thank you sweet boy for being
patient as we figure this out. We love you!
love, mom
weight:10.4 lbs
hieght: 21 1/4 in
first real bath
Such a happy day when Xander came! Still so grateful I got to be there. Can't wait to watch this little dude grow up. One lucky auntie!
ReplyDelete