November 28, 2014

Birthday. Thanksgiving.

November 21st I turned 25! Austin was away on a hunting trip, but made it home just in time that evening to celebrate at my parents with the amazing homemade, Blondie Brownie. STILL dreaming about it. Thanks ally and mom!!!! 



 Austin bought me a 3 month pass to a local gym and its been so much fun!! 
 Thanksgiving!!! Was actually were all at our inlaws this year, so my mom dad and kayla held the fort down at home! We sure missed everyone being together. The weekend before my mom still made a delicious dinner for those of us in Boise. She is always thinking of us :) 




 Austin and I spent thanksgiving up in McCall with the Densions. Kim and I were able to wake up early and do the 5k fun run, great start to the freezing day. 



No comments:

Post a Comment