October 11, 2014

Quarter of A Century!!!!


And then he was 25!!!! 
This birthday seemed different, like we are really in our twenties and growing up.
We just had a casual birthday for this handsome man at home with some family. I love 10/11 every year because its a day to celebrate the most important person in my life. I feel so blessed that we are together to tackle this life and sealed for the eternities. He brings so much energy into our home, he is full of passion, and love and works so hard! If he sets a goal, its going to get done. He is creative and loves to plan. He lets me be my complete self, crazy, loud and all. He makes me feel so loved and so important. I really feel like the luckiest having this man on my side. 25 is going to be a big year for you Austin, I cannot wait to experience it all with you by your side..xoxo lover! 


 That hair.. and beard.... in love!!!!

 Our family came up with 25 words to describe Austin, they nailed it.. perfection :)





No comments:

Post a Comment