Wow I cannot believe the end of March is approaching. Spring is here and we are looking forward to so many things. We have had a great few months. We are settling into our schedule (Austin working swing shift 2-11) and me being in the hospital two full days a week with school and work. We do not see each other a lot but we enjoy our time together when we find it! Austin has been doing so well at work. I am officially half way done with the nursing program. Austin is officially going to be the DI at the 2014 CERT academy.. and I will do some more random updates in bullet form.
-we have been trying to trail run more
-built a patio/dog house in the backyard
-our roommate moved out
-Hadley is officially an indoor dog
-we are back into our student married ward
-I have LOVED my family clinical
-As of right now, I want a job in the NICU, may change soon
-We are eager for another trip :)
-Austin has applied to Grad school
-Our dog has bad allergies
-My job just got a cat and it makes me really sad
-Hadley loves the dog park, and it completely stresses me out
-Austin gets up early and is such an early bird getting a ton done
-Austin is working out like crazy
-He just ran 1.5 miles in 10:05 minutes
-I am looking for a race to sign up for
- We are loving our Dutch oven and fire pit
- I am so anxious for summer and Austin already is eagerly looking forward to fall/hunting season
Well today being the first day of spring brings new goals, cleaning and changes!
Excited to celebrate 4 YEARS with my love next week!
xoxo
kar
No comments:
Post a Comment