September 19, 2013

Alaska 2013

Incredible. That truly sums up our trip up north. Krystin flew Michaela, Sarah and I up for the week and we had such a good time. The state is breathtaking. The lifestyle is adventurous  and the people are so kind. Thanks kryssy for showing us a little bit of your life. I LOVED anchorage. The city was so unique. The downtown streets were so cute with shops and restatruants. We drove down south to Seward, the drive is like nothing I have done, those mountains are HUGE and I never stopped being in complete ah. We were able to sea kayak (In Massive rain storm!) see the shops and got back to anchorage just in time for the blueberry festival. We stopped at the Russian river and saw an impressive amount of men fishing for salmon. We saw a bull moose in the park! We hiked all over __________ (name kryssy?) glacier. That was such a neat experience, we just couldn't get over the size and age of the ice. Michaela and all our little geology brains were going like crazy. I will always remember this trip, I REALLY want to go back up sometime and share my excitement with Austin, it would be his paradise... during the summer, not sold on winter yet :)
(These are all from my IPHONE soon I will get on and put the ones from my camera up!)









 Moose way back behind her!


























No comments:

Post a Comment