This semester has been busy! Probably our busiest yet/ever. Here we are with 5 weeks left and I feel like we are barely getting into the swing of our schedule, just in time for summer and everything to change...sweet. Austin and I both have the weekends off right now, and we are SO grateful about that. We both hold on to those weekends pretty tight. Though school and work have kept us both pretty buys, we have some fun...
-We celebrated Valentines and he got me the coolest flower, thanks aust.
-Some fun date nights to Goody's (my all time favorite :) ), the new hot springs, movies, dinner, the shooting range, basketball games, hiking, visits from Kayla , Austin has been working hard with the CERT team, and then we celebrated a wonderfully simple and relaxing Easter with my family. My mom cooked a beautiful Ham dinner and yes, the Easter bunny still came to our home, full of adults and we had a pretty intense Easter egg hunt.. I lost bad.
We are pretty excited for spring!!
No comments:
Post a Comment