November 10, 2011

Simple

I have been a little lazy lately with my camera. with my updates.
 I haven't taken a single picture since Austin's birthday.... SO I don't have any pictures to upload here, but I like to keep this blog, the reason I keep this blog, is so Austin and I have a simple journal to print out each year, something we can look back on, to help us remember the small details of our crazy lives.
 that we one day would otherwise forget.
 so i will type up a few updates.

work
school
bsu football
fall

it may look boring. But we have been busy... and love every bit of this time of year!!

1 comment:

  1. kar not boring at all! You guys do amazing things all the time. You are working on your family history by posting away, so keep it up. besides, i love it. :)

    ReplyDelete