November 10, 2011

Grateful and Workin

Work. We go to work each day. We both love our jobs right now. In a far stretched weird way
*********(though I absolutely in NO WAY compare sweet innocent perfect angel babies with horrible inmates who sound just completely rotten...)********
 when we talk about our jobs similar things come up.

We both watch.
We both deal with poop.
We both deal with baby level brains.
We both serve breakfast and lunch to others.
 We both take others to the shower/bath.
 We both talk in simple short sentences.
We both deal with minor and major melt downs
We take others to doctor appointments.
We have to keep a daily schedule of the ones we are watching.
We both see tears.

The list could go on, but more obviously our jobs couldn't be more completely opposite!! We both really do love what we are doing, Austin loves that this is a step towards his career. That by completing his time out at IDOC he is that much closer to the ultimate goal. I am grateful right now for our employment. I am grateful we both have jobs to support each other. In today's world, to say we both love our jobs I think is rare. My work update will need its own post  to express some of the things I absolutley love right now :)

For now we are grateful.

1 comment:

  1. this seriously made me laugh so hard... so creative sis. While I love that you both love your jobs, i love yours way more :) best nanny ever.

    ReplyDelete