October 12, 2011

dos dos

 AUSTIN turned 22!!!!
I cannot believe we are well on our way to the heart of the twenties.
I feel so blessed and so lucky to have him in my life. I have now spent six birthdays with him and love all the memories made. 
 I am SO happy that this little boy was born 22 years ago!!!
(these pictures are SUCH BAD quality which makes me so sad,
the originals are currently on a broken computer... but these will have to do for now!)
 He is just so cute and I am so glad this sweet handsome little boy grew up just the way he did!!








And look how handsome and amazing he is all grown up and 22....


I often think how did I get so lucky? I truly married the most incredible young man. Austin I am so grateful and so proud of everything you are do for our family. Your love for life and sweet smile will always melt my heart!

I hope you had a special day....I hope the next year brings even more
 happiness, craziness and love to our family!
Happy Birthday !!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this is SO dang sweet... I just love you two. We are really happy to have Aust in the family! Such a cute little boy! Hurry up and have a little baby because he/she will be BEAUTIFUL since you were both such cute babies :)

    ReplyDelete