September 20, 2011

Double Trouble

















So this is a lot of pictures, but how I spend most of my days now....thought I would share so I never forget these sweet faces!
Twins are so much fun, they are starting to interact

more and more with each other, and I love it!
(Will is such a good brother to get her all buckled in!)

(We love our Will kisses!)
My favorite part of the day is walking into the room after a good (LONG) nap and seeing these adorable happy faces staring at me!


Such a handsome little boy, full of so much personality!


and his Beautiful sister who is all smiles!


I sure do love the days I get to spend with these two,

the love and innocence they share for life is such a blessing!

1 comment:

  1. these two are SERIOUSLY adorable. And you know I use Lily as a measuring stick for cute babies, and she is hard to measure against. :) jk. But seriously, they are so so so precious karalee. I can't believe you handle twins. You are amazing...

    ReplyDelete