August 14, 2011

Run Time

So its time for me to invest in some new running shoes.... I cannot decide on which ones to get. Any Ideas?

These....

Nike Lunar Glide +3 ...




or these Nike Free Run+2or Nike GT 2160 (what I have worn for years!)
Or these Asic GEL-blur 33


Whats the best running shoes out there???

2 comments:

  1. i like the nike frees!!! i need some new shoes too. ps doesn't aust owe you a pair for beating your goal in the half? pps let's sign up for another one asap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kar! they are soo so cute... :)
    I just got the frees and they are awesome! but not the best for running... super comfy for everything else tho! Braydon has the lunar glides and they are awesome! we have been running and he loves running in them.. they are super comfy as well but have more support in them for running. so thats my vote! miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete