To start we LOVE the mountains this time of year.
Austin and some friends have decided they want to bear hunt, I was not to fond of this idea, but was excited for him to go enjoy the gorgeous mountains. He had gone up a few times to "bait" this bear. Monday came and he was going again, so I decided if he gets to go to the mountains, I'm going with him :) I invited myself to be his little shadow on this bear baiting adventure. I pulled my camo jacket out of the closet (my dad had bought this for me when I was 7 years old and his hunting buddy!) I squeezed it on over my arms and we were off...
We had a bag of rotten pizza, some HEAVY ice cream stuff in liquid form, jello, and vanilla. Sounds yummy eh?? The drive down highway 55 is SO amazing right now, everything is green. We had to do a little tiny hike and lug in all the yummy treats for the bear! Austin was so kind to let me come along, the air was so fresh and the mountains were amazing. Its always hard to capture it in pictures but I had fun taking some of the hike.







Austin and some friends have decided they want to bear hunt, I was not to fond of this idea, but was excited for him to go enjoy the gorgeous mountains. He had gone up a few times to "bait" this bear. Monday came and he was going again, so I decided if he gets to go to the mountains, I'm going with him :) I invited myself to be his little shadow on this bear baiting adventure. I pulled my camo jacket out of the closet (my dad had bought this for me when I was 7 years old and his hunting buddy!) I squeezed it on over my arms and we were off...
We had a bag of rotten pizza, some HEAVY ice cream stuff in liquid form, jello, and vanilla. Sounds yummy eh?? The drive down highway 55 is SO amazing right now, everything is green. We had to do a little tiny hike and lug in all the yummy treats for the bear! Austin was so kind to let me come along, the air was so fresh and the mountains were amazing. Its always hard to capture it in pictures but I had fun taking some of the hike.
You've gotta love Idaho!!
oh my gosh this looks so fun!! I have looked through the pictures quite a few times, and I just miss the mountains. Can we please plan a camping trip? Do you think Lily could go camping?? you two are so cute and adventurous!
ReplyDelete