Last week my amazing mother got all of us girls tickets to go see WICKED. It was so incredible. I had never seen it, and really didnt know a ton about it, so the whole experience was so much fun! Thanks mom!




Austin and I have some kids we absolutley love! We love the chances we get to help the Johnsons out, and a couple weeks ago we were able to go stay with these 6 little ones. They are so so cute and so much fun. The twins Love austin to death and have so much fun chasing him and playing football for hours. I love all the blonde hair! They are so sweet and say the funniest things. We always learn something new, and have a good time with our little buddies!


We have had a busy last few weeks, but April has been such a good month. Spring is finally here, school has finished up for the next few weeks and we can finally relax!! We had such a fun easter together, my sister made a yummy easter dinner and sunday was simple. We got to just relax and enjoy the day together.
( I mad Krystin and Austin go on an easter egg hunt, they loved it :) )


Austins easter basket this year was a little home made. In his hunting hats, that actually worked our perfect! Happy (very late) easter!
Oh I love everything about this post.... Wicked, the little kiddies, the easter pictures. you are documenting everything so well! I feel like i haven't seen you in forever... let's change that. Cute post! love you sis.
ReplyDelete