April 11, 2011

1 YEAR

March 27 2010

Sealed as Mr. and Mrs. Legg for time and all eternity!



April (first home, camping, summer bash!)


May (Cruise and schools out)


June


(salt lake oil spill and living in a hotel for 9 weeks) July (Oil spill)


August (Bye bye kayla) September (dirt dash, Bsu football!!) October
(Happy birthday aust!)
November

(Trip!!!)
December
(1st christmas, salt lake oil spill take 2) February

(school and new apartment)
March 2011

(new truck!)

and our 1 year anniversary!!!!!!!!
1 year and still going.....happier than ever!!!

I love you Aust. Thanks for truly being my best friend. We have had such a blessed amazing first year together. I look forward to everything the future has for us!

1 comment:

  1. I love this year in review so much! What a fun way to see what a crazy, busy, awesome year you two have had! You still are as gorgeous as ever... Love you guys! Congrats on an awesome year! :)

    ReplyDelete