January 18, 2011

Good times in 2010.

What a good year for us both. I asked Austin his top 5 things from 2010 and he said...
1. Getting married!!
2. Traveling to Central America
3. Getting his first Elk
4. Cruise with my wife in the mexican riveria
5. Oil Spill clean ups in Salt Lake
I would have to have a similar list...
1. WEDDING!! Im officially Mrs. Legg :)
2. An amazing trip of a life time with my best friend through 4 countries!
3. Cruise through Mexico!!
4. Lily was born and im finally an auntie on the bateman side!
5. Spent almost 2 weeks with my mom road tripin, to Jackson hole, utah, and Canada

We have had such a fun time in 2010. Both of our lives have changed, obviously making the best most important decision of our lives. We were married in the Boise Idaho temple. I feel like I have waited so long for this. Austin and I started dating when we were 16 years old, and would not have spent the year of 2010 any other way than married together!

Our 2010 was absolutely spontaneous and crazy which made it even more fun to start our life together as the Legg family. After our 3 month engagement we shared the best day of our life and the knot was tied, we quickly moved into our new little home for a short 5 weeks. After our semester finished up, we headed to LA and jumped on our cruise ship! We rushed home from a week in heaven and took off to Salt lake City Utah working on an oil spill! How we ended up there, we still are not sure, but had such a fun summer. Living in a hotel, making and spending time with new friends, seeing family and friends in Utah we hadnt seen for too long. After 9 hard long weeks, we headed home to "prepare for school" this quickly turned into, "prepare for traveling the world!" Austin and I decided we wanted to travel, we wanted to go have fun before we settled down with school and reality. We left Nov. 1 and had the best month of our life! We traveled through 4 countries in 4 weeks... we saw and experienced things we never imagined! Amazing. After being home just 12 hours, we rushed back down to salt lake for oil spill # 2. Home to Boise just in time for christmas!!! We got to spend our first christmas together and it was perfect!! We had such a fun weekend seeing both of our families. The holiday season came to an end... and we were geared up ready for the new semester!! We are all moved in to our own apartment and finally ready to take a deep breath and get to work... bring it on 2011!!

I am so excited for 2011, a fresh start to some new goals and a new year. I cannot believe how fast 2010 went by, It so fun sitting down with austin figuring out some new year resolutions together! Things we want to improve on and do together as a family. He really is the most amazing young man who I will forever be head over heals in love with. I really feel like together we can do anything, the dreams and goals we have for 2011 will be conquered and I cant wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment