May 26, 2010

LILY JANE DAVIS

On May 10 Heather and Josh had their new little baby girl. Lily Jane Davis. She is absolutely perfect! Its been so fun to have her here in boise so close to us. Though I now have 6 new nieces and nephews from Austin's side. This is the first little girl on my side. I LOVE to go over and cuddle up with this sweet baby, she has the softest skin, smells so good, long fingers, makes the sweetest little noises with funny little faces. Austin is still a little nervous around her, saying "she is so tiny" but he has been such a good uncle, going to visit her in the hospital and letting me buy a couple fun new presents for her! Congrats heathy and josh. You will be an AMAZING mommy. This is one lucky little girl!
We wanted to bring her a lily to brighten up her hospital room.
one of my favorite things is her perfect blonde little mohawk :)


We love you Lily!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LILY! Remember how we fight over who gets to hold her? we are like children..but she is just so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you love her so much!! Those lilies were so sweet, and Lily really loved them.

    I am so excited to read your blog now and follow it all the time!! Your posts are so cute... love you guys!

    ReplyDelete